- Aged 15-26
- Individuals referred by counsellors, teachers or social workers
- OR those on after-school engagement programme
- OR school drop-outs*
Who can benefit
Have a taste for what life could be like, working in the exciting world of coffee!
Who knows how much you’d come to like something if you don’t even get to experience a little taste of it first? Much like the cortado, the Coffee Taster Day camp is a short, taster programme that seeks to inspire youths to learn more about the coffee industry as well as to help them gain insights into the sustained work and discipline needed to be a career barista.
It combines the best components of our Holistic Training programme with Bettr Work Training programmes such as Sensory Experience, Emotional Literacy and Up-Close sessions with experienced trainers. Let our seasoned and dedicated professionals give you an awareness of the coffee industry and show you first-hand what a career in it will look and feel like.
Discover and learn:
- Facts, secrets and more about one of the most traded commodities in the world as well as the international industry revolving around it – Coffee
- What are the skills and knowledge required to become a barista and what opportunities you can look forward to in the specialty coffee industry
- More about yourself as you gain clarity and awareness of your emotions with our Emotional Intelligence framework
- About life at the Bettr Academy as you go on a tour around our premier SCA campus
Upcoming CoTaDa sessions:
- Date: 4 (Mon) to 5 (Tue) September
Time: 9 am to 6 pm
- Date: 20 (Wed) to 21 (Thu) December
Time:9 am to 6 pm
CoTaDa is a complimentary programme made possible by Credit Suisse APAC Foundation.
The requirements for participation include a referral and attendance for both days of the programme.
Limited slots available.
Participants may choose to further continue through our Bettr Work Training Programme if they meet the requirements.